Ceramic Braces Sydney
Ceramic braces (often known as clear braces) are an ideal option for those wishing to straighten their smile without the bulky appearance of traditional wire braces. Constructed from durable porcelain, ceramic braces allow you to confidently flash your smile even during your teeth straightening process. This is especially suitable for patients who are beyond their teen years and feel traditional wire braces would look unprofessional or childish.
By correcting your teeth using ceramic braces, Sydney locals can enjoy a host of other benefits including:
- Brushing and flossing can be done more thoroughly with straight teeth as opposed to crooked
- Less wear and tear on the teeth due to reduced clenching and grinding
- Reduced chance of damaging your gums
- Less stress on the jaw joint due to bad biting patterns
- Improved hygiene when compared to wire braces, in which food particles often become stuck
With a straight smile, you can not only improve your confidence and aesthetic appeal, but also preserve your oral health for the long-term by preventing problems that result from malocclusion (improper teeth alignment). If you believe you or your child could benefit from ceramic braces, Sydney’s Good Health Dentistry can assist, custom-making ceramic braces that allow for the best results possible.
Clear Braces Sydney
By relying on Good Health Dentistry for clear braces, Sydney locals can be sure their exact holistic orthodontics requirements are met. This process begins with an initial in-depth clinical consultation, examination and recording. If clear braces are determined to be the best option for you, impressions and photos are then required.
Whether you require braces in your adult years or know that your child would prefer the discreet look of clear braces, Sydney locals who value a holistic approach to oral health should rely on Good Health Dentistry. Clear braces offer a host of benefits over traditional wire braces, making it easier to brush, floss and eat as the aligner can be easily removed.
By wearing clear braces, occlusion problems such as overbite, underbite, crossbite, crowding and excessive spacing can all be corrected. This, in turn, can correct hygiene problems, difficulty while eating and potential pain that you may have been experiencing due to having crooked teeth.
When you come to Good Health Dentistry for a consultation, one of our qualified orthodontists will discuss the different options available to you and which is the most suitable.
At our conveniently located Lindfield dentist practice, we offer a comprehensive range of family dentist advice and services, including:
- Routine Dental health checks
- White fillings to replace Mercury Amalgam fillings
- Sealants and fluoride treatments
- Full mouth cosmetic restorations
- Advanced gum care
- Teeth Bleaching
- Monitoring of children’s facial development
- Endontonics (root canal therapy)
- Crown, Bridge, Veneers, Implants